Denver, CO (June 11, 2014) – iModerate, the leading qualitative research firm, today announced the launch of Qual Tracker, a first-ever suite of longitudinal qualitative solutions that combines iModerate’s proprietary cognitive framework and individual conversations with cutting-edge text analytics to bridge the gap between traditional trackers and the context produced from consumer dialogue.
The solutions, titled Audience Tracker, KPI Tracker, and Competitive Tracker, allow clients to engage consumers more with topical consistency so they can be more proactive, identify new opportunities, fine-tune products, services and strategies, and stay ahead of the competition.
- Audience Tracker: Gives clients the ability to go further than just market and behavioral data and establish consumer intimacy in order to stay on top of their audiences’ changing desires, attitudes and behaviors.
- KPI Tracker: Allows clients to better understand the drivers behind key performance indicator movement and shed light on what to improve and what to replicate to proactively impact the numbers.
- Competitive Tracker: Helps clients gauge consumers’ perception of and relationship with their competition and attachment to their offerings, ensuring they know where they stand, how to react and how to move forward.
“Traditional trackers are great at providing research at scale, but consumers are less patient and responsive than they used to be, resulting in fatigue and less in-depth insights. Traditional qualitative methods are great at providing insight depth, but don’t scale. Our new portfolio addresses these deficiencies by providing a constant stream of consumer dialogue that is then examined using cutting-edge text analytics and human expertise to help clients get out of their reactive rut and discover something truly forward-looking” said Jen Drolet, iModerate’s Managing Partner. “We’re excited to bring this new approach to market at a time when the market most demands it.”
If, for example, a consumer packaged goods company wants to understand why its net promoter score (NPS) has dropped steadily over the past few months, QualTracker can help. The KPI Tracker would include in-depth, ongoing conversations with the company’s customers to determine the issues behind the metric, look more deeply at consumer experience and engagement with the brand. The results inform what action to take to delight consumers and turn detractors into promoters – rather than simply produce numbers that show a need to improve.
Each of the three offerings in the Qual Tracker family are available independently and revolve around a monthly minimum of professionally moderated conversations, with approximately 80% of the discussion remaining consistent month over month and 20% open to address ad-hoc client needs. Reporting is based on aggregate consumer feedback and advanced metrics such as conceptual relationship mapping, and occurs at both monthly and quarterly intervals.
For more information on the Qual Tracker Family, please visit http://184.108.40.206/approach/qual-trackers/
iModerate bridges the communication gap between companies and consumers through individual conversations, yielding decision-driving context that increases revenue, profitability and ROI. Founded in 2004 and headquartered in Denver, CO, iModerate is known for its expertise in the American Consumer and for pioneering and championing the online one-on-one. With a proprietary cognitive framework, and 10 years of experience rooted in how individuals think and behave, iModerate helps organizations in a wide variety of sectors get past their data sets, establish customer intimacy and obtain real insight—the kind that tells you why things are happening and what action to take. For more information, please visit www.imoderate.com.